Horror Tale: Kidnapper is the first episode in a scary first-person horror adventure game. Solve the disturbing mystery of the missing children at Lakewitch. Who is the kidnapper, and why are they doing it? Where are the children disappearing to, and how to save them? It’s up to you to find out.
In this episode, you meet your friend Harry, who has a plan to keep you and the other kids from your neighborhood safe from the kidnapper while you’re waiting for the return of your parents. Together with him, you will fortify the tree house so the spooky kidnapper can’t get you. On the way to your goal, puzzles, moments of fear, screams, unexpected twists and turns, and lots of fun await you!
Once you’ve finished Horror Tale: Kidnapper, there are many more frights to be had in our horror games category. One of the most popular games is Haunted School, check it out!
- Mysterious and fascinating story
- Interesting characters with a scary antagonist
- Puzzles and riddles to solve
- 5 diverse locations to explore
- Original author’s soundtrack
- July 2022 (Android and iOS)
- January 2023 (Steam)
- March 2023 (WebGL)
Horror Tale: Kidnapper is developed by Euphoria Games.
This game is a web browser game (desktop and mobile). We also have an Android, iOS and Steam version.
Mar 22, 2023
- WASD = movement
- F = action
- C = crouch (If you crouch, the noise will be less)
- H = hint menu
- X = leave the item
- G = throw an item
- P = pause, skip cutscenes
- Joysticks and buttons on the screen. Interface transparency and camera sensitivity can be changed in the settings.