The year 2021, Rural Italy, there lived an evil person named Bisconte Draculó, whose many evil magics created a bad world filled with famine and suffering. It’s now up to the members of the Belpaese family to end his reign of terror and return good food to the table.
Vampire Survivors is currently a time survival game with minimalistic gameplay and roguelite elements.
There’s no place where to hide, all you can do is try to survive a cursed night and get as much gold as possible for the next survivor, before Death inevitably puts an end to your struggles.
Content in the demo web version:
- 7 characters
- 22 weapons and 12 power-ups
- 10 pickups
- 23 achievements
- 1 stage
- Supports mouse, keyboard, controller, and touch screen.
- Take your time to grab gems and items, they won’t disappear.
- Get just two or three offensive weapons, but focus on leveling them up one at a time.
- Armor and Luck are good starting power-ups to spend money on.
- What’s different from the Steam version?
The Steam version is receiving regular content updates, while the web version on Itch is to consider pretty much like a demo.
- Is it possible to transfer the save file to the Steam version?
No, there are plans to look into it but it’s highly unlikely it will happen.
Latest changes in 0.2.4:
– Content: added Bloody Tear, evolution for the Whip
– Content: added Heaven Sword, evolution for the Cross
– Tweak: Spacebar can be used just like Enter to interact with the UI
– Tweak: added a brief moment of invulnerability after picking up a treasure
– Tweak: difficulty spikes adjustments
– Tweak: added feedback on getting hit by enemies – Tweak: reduced Lightning Ring cooldown
– Bugfix: Lightning Ring achievement now properly checks for a total of 5000 enemies killed rather than 5000 per run