13th Friday Night: Funk Blood is a Friday Night Funkin mod inspired by the Jason Friday the 13th (1980) horror movie.
Boyfriend and Girlfriend have decided to join up few campers for a camping trip, while hanging out by themselves they decided to have some fun, but unknown to them they have entered the forbidden territory and their presence has reawakened the dormant killer.
- Drowned Memoris
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- fatsurvival: Director and Main Artist
- Hayseed: main musician
- Yetaloz: artist and animator for phase 1
- AlchoholicDj: animator
- Cheezsomething: animator
- ItsDecoy_: coder
- Miketama: musician for Relentless INST
- SPRINGTRAP CRITIQUE: animator
- LenaZOMG: musician and charter
- EyesOfObl1vion: relentless BG artist
- videvert Pale: concept artist
- vandy: charter: Boingo Balls – Chromatic Maker
- vocalist: PhantomNexus: charter
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!